Information governance is overarching strategy for managing information within an organization. Information governance balances the risk that retaining data can present with the value that information provides to the organization. IIT helps our clients strike an appropriate balance of these risks and values in a fast paced and changing technology landscape that generates large volumes of data.
Our services, in a nut shell, include:
- Governance Oversight: assess current governance practices, provide gap analysis and recommendations; create accountability framework
- Policies & Procedures Development: assist clients to manage lifecycle of information; create acceptable usage and data retention policies
- Communications: create a change management framework; provide training to educate stakeholders on policies, procedures and workflows
- Technology: information architecture design; technology selection, implementation, and operation
- Data Categorization: inventory; confidentiality assessment; data loss protection; privacy logging; integrity management