Over The Road Bus ISAC (OTRB-ISAC):
In 2013, the Transportation Security Administration designated APTA as the sector coordinator with support from the American Bus Association (ABA) and the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). The membership includes Over the Road Bus (OTRB) companies.
Clearinghouse for information on threats, vulnerabilities and solutions to physical and cyber infrastructure security.
Efficient means of receiving/communicating threats and alerts.
Secure means of sharing security information – anonymously or in an attributable manner.
Classified communications capabilities.
OTRB ISAC Benefits and Services Include:
• Immediate all source incident reporting and threat warning.
• Incident response support and access to security/antiterrorism expertise.
• Secure, encrypted and redundant communications.
• Unique intelligence sources not normally available:
○ U.S. and foreign governments/International forums
○ National and International Computer Emergency Response Teams (CERTs)
○ Law enforcement entities
○ Independent research
• “Push” information vice members having to “Pull” information.
• Secure portal access to the Security Library.
• Over the Road Bus (OTRB) Daily Report.
• Monthly TSA Mass Transit and DHS Security Working Group meetings with APTA.
Want to know more about 5G/4G Technology Solutions and Security?
Our customers’ missions require cybersecurity capabilities that secure critical data and protect national and corporate assets. They need dynamic cyber defense strategies and the benefit of deep research and knowledge of offensive cyber techniques and the mechanisms to counter them in real-time.