Description of work
IIT is seeking a remote qualified security assessor with a history of working independently on a variety of client engagements and architectures including on-premise & cloud environments. The candidate should fulfill all aspects of a PCI-QSA role including engagement management, project management, travel and schedule coordination and logistics, report development, etc.
Candidate may be subject to a Government Security Investigation, and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Qualifications & Experience
- Current QSA Certification required.
- Certifications such as QSA, CISSP or CISM, CISA (or other audit cert) are required.
- Certifications such as GSEC, GIAC, CEH, CPT are a bonus!
- 5+ years’ experience of Security, Privacy, and PCI Compliance.
- Experience with PCI DSS, Vulnerability management, Patching, SIEM, CIS, NIST etc.
- Experience performing Payment Card Industry (PCI) assessments including issuing formal ROCs.
- Experience delivering Risk & Compliance consulting services to enterprise-level clients.
- Ability to travel to client sites less than 10% of the time.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong collaboration skills, and the ability to manage multi projects and competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and complete task within given deadlines
IIT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you are a qualified job seeker with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.iit-corp.com/careers as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information. To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at 703-478-7600.
Please note: the email and telephone options listed above are only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation.