Description of work
IIT is seeking an Oracle Database Administrator/Programmer. Candidate will provide database administration support on the EKMS Common Tier 1 System (CT1S) for the EKMS Lead Service that supports six other sites with troubleshooting and guidance on database problems. Candidate will perform daily database administration duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experienced with development in Microsoft Access and Excel products
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in database administration
- Candidate must have a Top-Secret Security Clearance.
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and complete task within given deadlines
IIT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you are a qualified job seeker with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.iit-corp.com/careers as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information. To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at 703-478-7600.
Please note: the email and telephone options listed above are only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation.