Information Manager and Continuity Specialist
– Secure operations center environment in the Washington, DC area and/or approved alternate site(s)
Description of work
Information Manager & Continuity Specialist
IIT is seeking an Information Management Specialist & Continuity Specialist to join our team currently providing 24x7x365 monitoring of the status of the National Transportation System, reporting on incidents, accidents, and threats to the system’s integrity, and evaluating the potential impacts these events may have on the transportation infrastructure.
· WebEOC Administrator
· AtHOC / Emergency Notification System (ENS) Account Manager
· Manage Transportation Operations Center (TOC) and Emergency Response Team (ERT) email subscriptions
· Manage EC / REtCOREP email
· Testing Coordinator
· HSDN Trusted Agent (TA) and account creation
· Inventory equipment
· Secure communications testing
· IT equipment repair coordination
· Weekly statistical report writer
· SharePoint team point of contact (PoC)
· Juvare development team PoC
· Polycom telephone PoC
· Continuity Site Assistant – back up Continuity of Operations (OOP) Manager
· Participate in/support exercises and drills as required
· The position is full-time (~40-hours per week during normal business hours). Federal holidays and weekends are normally off. However, the IMS position may have to work additional hours, including weekends and holidays, as required.
Location: Secure operations center environment in the Washington, DC area and/or approved alternate site(s).
Required Skills: The Information Manager & Continuity Specialist (IMS) must be able to work well within a team environment and able to adapt quickly to change. They must also possess excellent communication and organizational skills, an ability to handle shifting requirements / priorities, and a willingness to learn. Prior experience with Microsoft Office programs, WebEOC, SharePoint, and Juvare are strongly desired. Additional IT and cybersecurity certifications/experience are preferred.
Required Security Clearance: A Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance is required.
Qualifications & Experience
Minimum Required Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent certificate and 5-years of specialized experience; an Associates or higher in an IT-related field; or an Associates or higher degree in a non- IT field and 2-years of specialized experience.
IIT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you are a qualified job seeker with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.iit-corp.com/careers as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please email us at email@example.com and provide your name and contact information. To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at 703-478-7600.
Please note: the email and telephone options listed above are only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation.