Description of work
IIT is seeking a Biometrics Analyst/Engineer with recent experience and knowledge in the following systems:
- Biometrics Automated Toolset-Army (BAT-A)
- Near Real Time Identity Operations (NRTIO).
- Facial Recognition Binocular System (FRBS)
- Voice Identity Biometric Exploitation Services (VIBES).
- Understanding of the concepts for the Next Generation Biometric Collection Capability (NXGBCC)
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidate must have a Top-Secret Security Clearance.
- Ability to work as a part of a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and complete task within given deadlines
IIT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. If you are a qualified job seeker with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.iit-corp.com/careers as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information. To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at 703-478-7600.
Please note: the email and telephone options listed above are only for job seekers with disabilities requesting an accommodation.